Node 1 (Los Angeles, US)
- Clearnet IP family: IPv4
- Protocol: Wireguard
- Port: 2xxxx (where xxxx is the last 4 digits of your DN42 AS number)
- Public key:
- DN42 IP:
- Link-local IP:
Peer requests are welcomed! However there are some requirements:
- IPv6 link-local address with MP-BGP
- Not in Mainland China (for legal reasons)
- Accessible via Wireguard. Please point out if some other protocols are necessary. But something like IPSec is way too complicated, error-prone and historic, which I am unwilling to touch.
- Have IPv4 connection if the desired node does not have IPv6 connection
Send me an email from the email address registered in DN42 registery, containing these information:
AS Number: 424242xxxx Clearnet IP/Domain: example.com Wireguard port: 21966 (21966 by convention, other ports are also OK) Wireguard public key: ... Link-local IPv6 address: fe80::xxxx (for example) Peering node: server 1 (for example) Extended next hop supported: yes/no
Please specify if something is not listed above and you think that’s important.